- July 7, 2015 8:00 AMRibbon Cutting - Mr. Mow-It-All, LLC
- July 9, 2015 8:00 AMBoard Meeting
- July 14, 2015 8:00 AMNetworking Coffee at Sabine River Ford
- July 23, 2015 8:00 AMAmbassador Meeting
- August 11, 2015 8:00 AMNetworking Coffee @ Sabine Federal Credit Union
Weather ForecastCurrently85°Mostly CloudyTomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.Monday 06/29 20%High 97° / Low 75°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 70s.Tuesday 06/30 20%High 89° / Low 75°Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Wednesday 07/01 40%High 90° / Low 76°Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High near 90F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Thursday 07/02 10%High 93° / Low 75°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. High 93F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Friday 07/03 10%High 91° / Low 77°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. High 91F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday 07/04 40%High 90° / Low 77°Chance of a ThunderstormMostly sunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 90F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Sunday 07/05 20%High 90° / Low 76°ClearExcept for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 90F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Monday 07/06 20%High 90° / Low 76°ClearA few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High around 90F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday 07/07 20%High 90° / Low 75°Partly CloudySome clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 90F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday 07/08 40%High 92° / Low 75°Chance of a ThunderstormMostly sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 92F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
The Bridge City Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that Big Red Air Conditioning, Inc. has been named Business Member of the Month for June 2015. Vance Chauvin accepted the award, sponsored by Sabine River Ford, from Ambassador Lucy Fields at the June Coffee hosted by All Points Pack and Ship. Big Red received gifts from Tiger Rock Martial Arts of Bridge City, Little Caesars Bridge City, and Mary Kelone, LMT.
Big Red Air Conditioning is locally owned and operated by Vance and Cyndie Chauvin. Serving the Golden Triangle since 1967 with an A+ rating from the BBB, Big Red A/C services all brands of air conditioning and heating systems. For more information, call 409-735-7118.
The Bridge City Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting to welcome Neighbors Emergency Center to its membership on May 22, 2015. Neighbors Emergency Center located at 1321 N. 16th St., Orange, TX 77630 is now open for business. Neighbors Emergency Center in Orange offers adult and pediatric care, Board Certified emergency physicians, fully equipped private treatment rooms, and 24 hour imaging and laboratory testing. They are open 24/7/365 and accept all major insurance. Neighbors EC mission statement ““To deliver quality, compassionate, expedient emergency medical care focused on our patients and their families.” For more information, call them at 409-670-9898 or visit their website www.nec24.com.